All forms on the Maysville Final Forms site must be completed before any student is allowed to participate. These forms are important in the event that your child is injured during a practice or game. Coaches will have access to parent contact information, emergency medical information, and other important health information. In addition, some of the forms are required to be signed each year by the O.H.S.A.A. and the Maysville Board of Education. Please click on link above to register or complete forms.
COACHING REQUIREMENTS (EMPLOYMENT)
The following are the requirements for all coaches, paid or volunteer to obtain the Pupil Activity Permit. Having an active PAP is necessary to coach. A first time coach and coaches renewing their Pupil Activity Permit must complete all of the following Items. The fundamentals of coaching course is only required of first time coaches.
Courses may be found at: www.nfhslearn.com
- Fundamentals of Coaching (one-time course, never expires)
- First aid health and safety (renew every 3 years) or PAP Approved Course (We host at least 2 per year)
- Concussion in sports (renew every 3 years)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (renew annually)
- CPR/AED (renew every 2 years)
- FBI and BCI background check (you must designate the Ohio Department of Education as the recipient of the results, ask to have them sent to Maysville Local School District as well) (renew every 5 years)
Send all certificates of completion to the Director of Athletics ([email protected])
**Once all of the above items are complete and sent to the Athletic Director, you must log into your OH | ID Portal ohioid.ohio.gov and apply for the Pupil Activity permit or submit.
The Athletic Director will also need to start a:
- Final Forms Coach Account (Your email address is required to start your account in order to upload your documents)
For general information about the Ohio High School Athletic Association click on: